Dating tips for women: find out how to be sexy on a date, from a Dating Coach for women. She'll tell you the best dating tips for being sexy.
Interview with Passionate Living Coach, Abiola Abrams.
Single in Stilettos Show #9
Suzanne Oshima, Founder of Single in Stilettos and Matchmaker & Dating Coach at Single in Stilettos interviews Abiola on how to be sexy on a date without sending out the wrong message.
Abiola tips for being sexy on a date without giving out the wrong signals:
– What is your energy that you're bringing to the date? Are you going in with a positive attitude, if not you need a reality check “Dating Time Out”
– Know when it's time to take a break from dating
– Don't list on your online dating profile everything you don't want.
– Focus on the positive things that have happened in your life
– Smile is your best asset
– How to dress for the date – Stay away from black, wear red.
– Wear a form fitting dress (not too tight) & stilettos – an outfit that accentuates your body
– Walk sexy and with confidence
– Wear nice lingerie
– Leave the house how you want the right man to meet you.
– Feel good in your skin
– Feminine energy is receptive energy
– Feel comfortable in receiving compliments
– Make a man feel needed
– Let him plan the date
– Let him take the lead
– Let him pay on a date
– If you try to pay you neutralize the date
– When you give him room to be a man, he'll step up to the plate.
– Make physical contact with him – touch his arm or hand – it sends out the signal that you're interested
– Men like to be complimented too on a date
– If you give off a neutral tone, he may not think you're interested
– When you touch him it releases oxytocin
– Communication on a date is not just talking, it's about listening too
– Why it's important to leave a little mystery
– Be confident on a date
– Don't approach a first date with such seriousness
Stay tuned for the next Single in Stilettos Weekly Show and get the best dating advice & dating tips!
Top 10 Secrets: What Attracts a Man & What Turns Him Off!
Get the Free Report Now!
Dating advice for women – Find out…
– What will ATTRACT ANY MAN!
– Why MEN DON'T APPROACH YOU!
– What SCARES MEN AWAY!
Suzanne Oshima is a Matchmaker & Dating Coach at Dream Bachelor & Bachelorette: http://www.dreambachelor.com