Dating advice for women: find out what are the dating red flags to watch out for in a guy. He's telling his best dating tips for women.
Interview with Dating & Relationship Coach for Women, Joe Amoia.
Single in Stilettos Show #11
Suzanne Oshima, Founder of Single in Stilettos and Matchmaker & Dating Coach at Single in Stilettos interviews Joe on the dating red flags to watch out for when you first start dating a guy.
Joe's Dating Tips for Women, when it comes to red flags to watch out for:
– Why are you not seeing the Dating Red Flags in the first place?
– The Dating Red Flags are there
– Why you need to be crystal clear on what you want in a relationship
– What to do if he isn't giving you what you need in a relationship
– Why it's so important to observe a man's actions
– How does a man treat people other than yourself.
– How can a woman get a man to open up to her?
– What will happen when you ask a man too many questions up front?
– What's the biggest differences between a man and a boy?
– What type of men should you avoid?
– A real man will make an “investment” in a woman
– Why men don't need an emotional connection to sleep with a woman
– What to do if a man is not consistent in his actions
– Why it's important to tell a man what your standards are when it comes to dating
– Look at a man's integrity in every aspect of his life
– Why a woman needs to learn how to manage their emotions
– Why you need to stop making excuses for his actions
– Why you need to understand you can't make a man be the man what you want him to be
– What's a big sign that you need to get out of a relationship?
– Why you need a man to earn a relationship with you.
Stay tuned for the next Single in Stilettos Weekly Show and get the best dating advice & dating tips!
Top 10 Secrets: What Attracts a Man & What Turns Him Off!
Get the Free Report Now!
Dating advice for women – Find out…
– What will ATTRACT ANY MAN!
– Why MEN DON'T APPROACH YOU!
– What SCARES MEN AWAY!
Suzanne Oshima is a Matchmaker & Dating Coach at Dream Bachelor & Bachelorette: http://www.dreambachelor.com
Sponsored by: CupidsPulse